Tuesday 1 April 2014

My March'14 in pictures!

Hello sweeties,

Let's all say goodbye to March together and welcome April by going through all the March posts and social media pictures! Every month is special and unique, some outfit, some events even some new beginnings!

Outfits

 



 


 

Beauty / Reviews




Follow on Bloglovin

Instagram

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

Instagram


What was your best moment in March! Which one of my outfits is your favourite? 
Feel free to follow me on Instagram and Bloglovin so that we can keep in touch.x 
Wishing you all an amazing new month!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx





6 comments:

  1. Amazing post dear, lovely pics :-)


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these outfits! I am running this awesome Chanel spring make-up collection giveaway that is worth over $158. I think you'll love it!

    Come by soon!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these posts, when you are recapturing what happened in the last month! I love all of your outfits, but my absolutely favorite is the last one! Xoxo

    http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.hu/
    https://www.facebook.com/kingstreetfashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post ! Your sens of style is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fav is the one with the floral midi because I just love midi skirts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...