Saturday 28 June 2014

Stripes & Glitter!

Hello sweeties,

Wishing you all an amazing weekend!



 Although I have managed to post all eight outfits this month, I haven't really been active in the blogosphere lately and my posts weren't uploaded on the correct days! I want to apologize for this and thank you all for your patience and your lovely words despite all of that:)












 The reason I love these shorts is because they are both girly and edgy at the same time! The mixture of high waisted denim shorts and glitters makes them perfect. To make this outfit more night appropriate I would definitely add a pair of heeled sandals!

I am wearing:
Shirt - Primark (similar - here)
Top - H&M
Shorts - Republic (similar - here)
Sandals - Primark
Bag - Primark
Necklace - Gift
Bracelet - Souvenir


Wishing you all an amazing and relaxing weekend!

Thanks for reading:) 
xxxx

Follow on Bloglovin

Instagram

7 comments:

  1. Love this look Steph, very laid back and chic! Hope you had a wonderful weekend <3

    Join my GIVEAWAY here ;)
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uber cool pictures!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS COMBO....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY SWEET&PRETTY GIRL...YOU KNOW THTA I MISS A LONG TIME FROM BLOG, BUT YOU KNOW THAT I FOLLOW YOU,,,,,, :-) YOU ARE A-MA-ZI-NG!!!!!! I LOVED ALL YOUR COMBO-BUT YOUR NECKLACE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE!!! :-) MUCH MUCH KISSES,,,,,,,,,,KEEP IN TOUCH,,,
    http://styleinthessbiky.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Summer look. Love
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear, so beautiful photos! The atmosphere is gerat, I love it! And You look unbelieveble charming! ♥
    If I was younger, I hated high-wasted shorts, but this time, I definitely need them, but I can't find the right one.. destiny doesn't like me! :D And the bag is great too! :))
    Hope, You have a beautiul summer :*
    With ♥ Anetta

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shorts are so cool!:) you look amazing!

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...